There is something for everyone in our programming and events! Please see below for our upcoming programs and…
September daytime programs:
- Opening Day – welcome back!
- When Crooks Ran the St. Paul Police Department
- Nurturing Success in Vulnerable Children
- The Uphill Struggle to Indict Genetics in Dysfunctional Behaviors
- Africa A to Z: Africa’s Evolving Role in the World
- Minnesota Waters: Opportunities and Threats
- Peril in the Ponds, Frog Deformities, and Water Issues
- Change Happens: Why Water and Climate Change Education is Crucial for Middle School Students
2014 Evening Programs
New this year, evening programs are offered on the second Tuesday of each month, May through November. We have an outstanding selection of programs and we invite members and non-members alike to join us!
- September 9th - The Raptor Center
- October 14th - The Sandwich Man
- November 11th – Young Dance Company
If you aren’t a member of AAUW, you are cordially invited to join us for our programs! Reservations are required, so please learn more about attending as a guest.