There’s something for everyone in our programming and events! Please see below for our upcoming programs and…
September daytime programs:
- Minnesota Waters: Opportunities and Threats
- Peril in the Ponds, Frog Deformities, and Water Issues
- Change Happens: Why Water and Climate Change Education is Crucial for Middle School Students
October daytime programs:
- Minnesota Public Radio in the Digital Age
- Effects of Incarceration on Children of Prison Inmates: Addressing the Problem Through Research and Intervention
- My Experiences as an Educator: Goals as a Teacher Ambassador
- Great Houses of Summit Avenue and the Hill District
- Monarch Butterfly Ecology
- Update on the Implementation of the Affordable Care Act
- How It’s Made: the Testing Process at MTS
- The Book as Art
- Disability Concerns in Estate Planning: What Are You Waiting For?
- Constitutional Challenges in a Changing World
- Minnesota as a Digital State: History and Prospects
2014 Evening Programs
New this year, evening programs are offered on the second Tuesday of each month, May through November. We have an outstanding selection of programs and we invite members and non-members alike to join us!
Travel to Cuba with AAUW friends
Join members from AAUW on a trip to Cuba, Jan. 30 – Feb. 8, 2015. This People-to-People-Trip with Project Por Amor was designed with a focus on women. Contact Shari Parsons at 952-926-3644 or email@example.com with questions.
View the brochure.
If you aren’t a member of AAUW, you are cordially invited to join us for our programs! Reservations are required, so please learn more about attending as a guest.