There is something for everyone in our programming and events! If you aren’t yet a member, see below for our upcoming programs or learn more about joining. If you’d like to attend an event as a non-member, feel free to show up at a program that piques your interest, or contact a Membership Committee member via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Optional homework! In preparation for Monday’s program Live for Now: The Last Lecture, you’ll find links to YouTube videos that will provide you with background information. Please enjoy as we look forward to our discussion on Monday. View “homework” here.
Special Event: Sunday Brunch and a Recital by classical Dutch pianist Dr. Elizabeth Karelse.
Sunday, April 6th. For tickets and more information, click here.
- Eat Well and Stay Well
- Live for Now: The Last Lecture
- Frac Sand Mining: How it Impacts Rural Communities
- Medical Device Design: New Prototyping Methods
- Impact of the Minnesota Prosperity (Dream) Act
- Leading North Minneapolis: a Cradle-to-Career Approach
- The Forgotten Mourners
- Never Act Your Age. Act Happy! Live It Up! Laugh for the Health of It
- Land Conservation in Minnesota: Opportunities and Challenges
- A Look into the Life of a Poet
- The Big and Small of Immigration
- From Choice to Justice: Roe Plus 40 and Beyond
- A Woman Who Wants Answers
- A Modern Spirit
- Our American Indian Neighbors
- The 1862 Dakota War: A Point of View – Past, Present, Future