There is something for everyone in our programming and events! If you aren’t yet a member, see below for our upcoming programs or learn more about joining. If you’d like to attend an event as a non-member, feel free to show up at a program that piques your interest, or contact a Membership Committee member via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Event: Sunday Brunch and a Recital by classical Dutch pianist Dr. Elizabeth Karelse.
Sunday, April 6th. For tickets and more information, click here.
Don’t miss this opportunity – buy your tickets now! Deadline to purchase is 11:59 p.m. on Monday 3/31.
- Laura Caviani, jazz pianist
- The Best Buy Teen Tech Center
- The University of St. Thomas: Moving Forward
- Readying Your Yard and Garden for Spring
- Straw Bale Gardening: Breaking New Ground!
- Where Do Good Ideas Come From?
- Drones, Targeted Killings, and the Law of War
- Indispensable or Over-stretched: The Sharpening Debate on the United States’ Role in the World
- Incarcerated Mothers in Minnesota: What Is Being Done?
- The Book of Killowen
- A New Concept in Women’s Healthcare
- Penumbra Summer Institute Program
- Thursday Musical Student Program